It’s exciting to see DemandTec featured in R “Ray” Wang’s newly published “Constellation Price Optimization ShortList.” This Q1 2021 list of 10 Solutions to Know (from 40 solutions evaluated) features leading vendors who meet the threshold criteria including supporting multiple pricing models, enabling complex promotion rules, delivering dynamic pricing and creating price optimization models. As Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman of Constellation, Ray has great insight into leading technologies and we value Constellation’s recognition of DemandTec here.
While we’re on the topic, I also recommend checking out the DisrupTV episode last fall where Ray, along with his equally dynamic co-host Vala Afshar, have a lively conversation with DemandTec President and General Manager Cheryl Sullivan as they discuss shopper price perceptions, promotion, AI, KVIs and more. Enjoy!
About the Constellation ShortList™
Constellation evaluates more than 40 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- Support multiple pricing models
- Enable complex promotion rules
- Manage price lists
- Prescribe pricing segmentation
- Facilitate markdown scenarios
- Deliver dynamic pricing
- Provide advanced analytics
- Create pricing optimization models
- Collect competitive insights
- Apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to identify, learn and predict new models
- Integration with CPQ and order orchestration systems